Strategic Content Marketing Servicesyour web-presence company
What you envision is what we do!
You have a need. You have a project. You have a deadline. You have a vision. You have a budget. ShoesOptional understands that it is truly all about YOU.
From the simple to the complex, ShoesOptional knows what it takes to make your vision a reality. Our approach is to turn vision into a reality. What you envision is what we do!
ShoesOptional believes in relationships. You have a specific project in mind. We have a relationship in mind. We take the time to get to know your business. We seek to understand the uniqueness of your business model and what sets you apart from similar organizations. We take a look at what’s been done, what’s worked & more importantly what hasn’t. In the online world, we analyze statistics, rankings and messaging. This is the foundation of building a great online presence.
ShoesOptional works to discover and define expectations. The success of any project is not so much in the execution, but in expectations being met or exceeded. We understands the importance of clear expectations.
With a clear vision and well defined expectations, the execution phase is where all the magic happens. ShoesOptional works closely with you throughout the process to ensure clear communication is taking place. Deadlines for both you and for ShoesOptional will be closely monitored. We understand that there are often competing demands on your time and attempt to work around schedule delays. However, in order to ensure budgets and timelines are managed appropriately, we will be very proactive.
The approach described above is the “How” of what ShoesOptional does to fulfill the requirements of a project. If that is all we did, you would probably be very happy. We believe in taking it a step further. We want the relationship to count for more than a successful project. We want to exceed your expectations by doing the extra things that make this a memorable experience. With projects large and small, we want you to be proud of the final product. We want to help show the world what your vision has become. Through awards and recognition, we help bring attention to you. After all… You had a need. You had a project. You had a deadline. You had a vision. You had a budget. ShoesOptional brings it all back to – YOU.
Content is the foundation of every successful website. Written words, rich media and a strong social presence are crucial to the long-term sustainability of any company’s web presence. Our strategic content marketing services provide a comprehensive approach to growing your business with the right mix of content focused on setting you apart from the competition.
- Industry Specific Topics To Build Tag Clouds & Thought Leadership
- SEO Embedded Terms & Concepts
- Tonality Reflective of Corporate Culture, Mission, Vision (Starting with Why)
- Articles & Press Releases
- Identify Holes In Current Content
- Create Content & Add To Site
- LinkedIn Groups/Page Management
- Facebook/ Google+ Page Creation/Management
- Pinterest/Instagram/Vine Setup & Management
- Twitter Setup & Management
SEO & SEM
- Review/Audit Current SEO Efforts
- Reword Content To Capture Greater SEO Rankings
- Integrate Into All Content Touch Points
- AdWords Setup & Management
- Establish YouTube/Vimeo Channel
- Create Branded Production Elements/Themes
- Approve Script For All Product/Training Videos
- Industry Engaging Solutions Provided by Your Company
- Focus On Specific Challenges, Opportunities & Solutions
- Clear Presentation of Problem/Solution/Result by Your Company
The ProcessThis is where the magic happens. The process is designed to taylor a content marketing strategy that is ideal for your business. Not every social media platform makes sense for all businesses. We take the time to uncover the “why” of your business. Most businesses know what they do and how they do it, but few understand why?
We take the time to uncover the “why” of your business.
You already understand what you do and how you do it, but do you know why you do what you do? The WHY is what sets you apart from your competitor. It is WHY your customers choose you.
The BaselineStrategic Content Marketing Boot Camp
- Two Back-to-Back Half Day Planning Sessions (onsite or using Google+ Hangout)
- Assess Current Marketing Efforts (Review of What Works/What Doesn’t?)
- Upcoming Events, Company Product Offerings, News/Noteworthy Items
- Align Communications Around Mission/Vision (Starting with Why)
- Identify & Commit To Content Delivery Options (i.e. Social Media, Blogging, Press Releases, Case Studies, Etc.)
- Confirm Budgets & Timelines
- Blog Kick-Off (Blog About Page, Opt-In/Subscribe, Front Load Three Blogs)
- Develop Special Report / Free Gift To Build Subscriber List
The Goal LineQuarterly Review & Strategic Planning Based On Real Results
- One Half Day Planning Session (onsite or using Google+ Hangout)
- Review Goals/Objectives From Baseline Marketing Plan & Branding/Communications Guide
- Review of What Works/What Doesn’t?
- Detailed Analytics Reporting & Overall Strategy Execution/Conversion
- Identify Additional/Emerging Content Delivery Mediums (i.e. Social Media, Blogging, Press Releases, Case Studies, Etc.)
- Highlight Key Initiatives & New Opportunities
- Schedule Interviews Of Key Stakeholders
- Schedule Content Delivery
The Bottom Line
Marketing plans fail for one primary reason. NO CONSISTENT ACTIVITY. From the Baseline session & the quarterly Goal Line sessions strategic content marketing activities are scheduled.
Additional Informational Interviews For Content
Review & Sign-off Of Content To Be Posted
Monitoring & Engaging Social Accounts/Profiles
Monthly packages are fluid & flexible. Budgets are identified & confirmed in both the Baseline & Goal Line sessions. Monthly packages are customized to maximize the best return on your marketing bottom line.
Toe InTest the waters. Ooh that feels nice!
- Twitter Management Of Industry Trends / Your Company Leadership In The Marketplace (5-10 Per Week)
- Facebook/Google+ Feed Updates (2-3 Per Week)
- 1 Blog Post Per Month
- 1 Press Release OR 1 Email Newsletter
One Foot InEase into it. Don't lose your balance.
- Twitter Management Of Industry Trends / Your Company Leadership In The Marketplace (10-15 Per Week)
- Facebook/Google+ Feed Updates (6-10 Per Week)
- Special Report / Free Gift For New Subscribers
- 1 Blog Post
- 1 Press Release
- 1 Email Newsletter
Two Feet In (Popular)Stand in the shallow end & splash around a little!
- Twitter Management Of Industry Trends / Your Company Leadership In The Marketplace (15-20 Per Week)
- Facebook/Google+ Feed Updates (10-15 Per Week)
- Special Report / Free Gift For New Subscribers
- 2 Blog Posts
- 2 Press Release
- 2 Email Newsletters
- Up To 3 Additional Articles/Press Releases/Videos/Web Pages
- 10-Part AutoNewsletter Series
All InDeep-end here we come. No water wings needed!
- Twitter Management Of Industry Trends / Your Company Leadership In The Marketplace (20-30 Per Week)
- Facebook/Google+ Feed Updates (15-25 Per Week)
- 4 Blog Posts
- 4 Additional Articles For Online Or Offline Distribution Or As Guest Blogs
- Special Report / Free Gift For New Subscribers
- 1 Case Study
- 20-Part AutoNewsletter Series
- Choice Of 6 Additional Articles/Press Releases/Videos/Web Pages
Content Marketing a La Carte Pricing
|Case Study||Customer interview specifically aimed at a particular industry where your company’s solution is highlighted.||$1,700|
|Email Newsletter||Email news letter focused on product offerings & announcements.||$550|
|Press Release||News/Noteworthy with focus on highlighting strengths, key business relationships, talent & partnerships||$550|
|Executive Bio Writing||Interview executive, review CV/resume, develop bio and bulleted list of speaking points for website/media||$750|
|Single Podcast||A 3-5 minute podcast about a specific product or service.||$750|
|Podcast Series (3 minimum)||Each 3-5 minute podcast would highlight a topic, product or service offering to highlight selling features.||$500 ea.|
|Single Video||A 3-5 minute video about a specific product or service. Includes production value with brand identity integrated into intro and ending of video.||$2,500|
|Video Series (3 minimum)||Each 3-5 minute video would highlight a topic, product or service offering to highlight selling features. Includes production value with brand identity integrated into intro and ending of video. Plus numbering and linking between each video in series.||$2,100ea.|
|Product Data Sheet||1 page product sheets specifically designed to highlight selling features. Interview with sales team on selling points.||$1,200 ea.|
|Web Page Content||Standard web page content developed with keyword/SEO elements.||$350 ea.|
|Landing/Section Page Content||Content specifically written to showcase the information, products or services found within a specific section of the website. Keywords and SEO integrated.||$900 ea.|
|Web Category/Section Content||Content specifically written for an entire section or category of the site. Minimum of 4 pages with cross-linking and keyword/SEO elements across all sections.||Starting at $3,500|
|Article||Bylined article developed, copy edited and proofed.||$1,500|
|Feature Article / White Paper / eBook||Content from blogs, interviews, Q&A, trade-shows and testimonials pulled together into a branded document for publication and distribution.||$3,500|
|Printed Newsletter||Up to 1,000 words of printed newsletter content. Newsletter formatting and imagery included.||$2,250|
|Presentation Development||Professional presentation development. Slides, branding, imagery and message.||$750 ea.|